Sunday, December 30, 2012

How to Wear: Patterned/Colored Pants!

I got this idea in my head and couldn't get it out until it was posted so 2 posts in one day . . . I feel accomplished :). Ok, so I have noticed the trend of patterned and colored pants going around and I know some people may have difficulties of what to pair the pants with. Well have no fear, Nicki is here!! So lets say you go for a pair of patterned pants like these (can be found at Delia's).
You could pair patterned pants with a solid colored top such as this one. I love this sweater so much because it has a cut out bow on the back! (also at Delia's)
So some of you may not want to be so daring and plunge right into this trend. Never fear!! You can try a more subtle approach and go with patterned pants like these (also at Delia's). There is a very unnoticeable pattern on this particular pair of pants but its there.
With this pair of pants I would go with a more neutral colored top such as this oatmeal colored sweater from Forever 21. It has a tie-keyhole in the back. To add some charm to this outfit you could add a cute girly necklace like this one.
Now moving onto the trend of colored pants. I would suggest going with a a plain but fancy top or graphic shirt and some cool accessories. I have this pair of ox blood/maroon colored jeans from Rue 21.
I think this pair of pants would look cool with a gray, black, or white top such as this one from Delia's. For shoes I thought this pair of studded motorcycle type boots would look awesome and gives the outfit some rocker edge. Now these boots I got at a TJ Maxx and I think their merchandise varies from place to place but don't worry you can probably find these kinds of boots at any another store.
Well thats all I have for this post (it was really long!!) but if you have any questions leave them in the comments and I might just answer them! ♥,Nicki

No comments:

Post a Comment